What’s in your bag? -3pts
I emptied out Shadow’s bag and these are its contents.
- A Napsack (in his favorite color)- Shadow is a thief and so half the stuff in his bag isn’t his. He carries this sack to place all his stolen goodies in.
- Shades- He always carries his shade to complete his outfit and aide his disguise. Shadow secretly thinks he is a bad ass with them on though he’s really not.
- Gloves- Shadow always carries gloves because he never wants to leave evidence at the scene of a crime. He also believes they are stylish and fits is “image.”
- Knife- He always carries a backup weapon around you never know when you will be in a sticky situation.
- Stolen Money- Again, Shadow is a thief, this is the money from people he pick-pocketed today.
- A Satchel- Shadow saw the gold chain from the purse and fell in love. He apparently robbed the purse from a rich, drunk lady. He said it was like stealing candy from and baby.
- Candy- He said the metaphor caused him to crave candy.
- Jewelry (a pearl necklace, a diamond necklace, gold earrings, and a gold bracelet)- He stole from his favorite jewelry store. He plans to sell them later on once the heat settles down.
-Don’t worry I will return all the items this klepto stolen to their rightful owners. Except the candy, I am keeping that, sorry.